Code of Conducts Players
It is important everyone behaves themselves when playing football.
As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why The FA is asking every player to follow a RESPECT Code of Conduct.
When Playing Football, I will:
- always do my best, even if we’re losing or the other team is stronger
- play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
- never be rude to my teammates, the other team, the referee, spectators or my coach / team manager
- do what the referee tells me
- shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
- listen to my coach / team manager and respect what he / she says
- talk to someone I trust, for example my parents or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club
- I understand that if I do not follow the code, action may be taken.
© FC Marylebone – July 2021